Our Services Is The Best In Business
Drug harm and demand reduction:
- Treatment, rehabilitation and recovering of drug addicts.
- Harm reduction, needle and syringe exchange program(NSEP), awareness and prevention of the prevalence of drug usage.
- Prevention of transmission of blood borne diseases (HIV/AIDs, Hep B&C and STIs).
- Follow-up and social reintegration of the recovered drug users.
Public Health Improvement:
- Implementation of Water and Sanitation Health (WASH) programs.
- Control of Malaria and Leishmaniosis.
Social Welfare of the Community
- Community consultation.
- Establishing viable links with local traditional authorities (Jirgas/Shuras).
- Participating in community activities.
Capacity Building and Education:
- Training and workshops for groups and individual’s capacity enhancement.
- Advocacy and awareness creation campaigns.
- Vocational training programs, aiming at job opportunities.
- Assist families in joining their children with schools.
- Accelerated learning classes for aged students to join formal schools.
- Adults literacy.
Peace Building and Justice:
- Support to family and communities’ conflict/disputes resolution.
- Promotion of legally accepted traditional justice methods and elimination of negative components of traditional justice.
- Linking informal traditional justice to the formal justice system of the state.
- Promotion and facilitation of accesses to justice by marginalized groups of the society.
- Anti-corruption concepts promotion, training and awareness creation campaigns.